Az állásinterjúk szinte mindenki számára a legstresszesebb élethelyzetek közé tartoznak. Egy alkalmat kapsz, hogy jól szerepelj és meggyőzd őket, hogy felkészült vagy és készen állsz a munkára. Legyen 15 perces vagy egyórás, a maximumot kell nyújtanod. Az alapkifejezések is fontosak, de itt már jobban fel kell készülnöd. Ha angol nyelvű interjúra kerül sor, a stressz gyakran fokozódik, hiszen még összeszedettebben kell az embernek gondolkodnia. Éppen ezért most olyan angol interjú kifejezések jönnek, amik segítenek átlendülni a nehéz helyzeten! Nézzük, mit kérdezhetnek tőled és milyen válaszokat érdemes adni.
Angol interjú kifejezések telefonáláshoz
- I’m sorry to phone you a bit early.
- That’s fine, I was just sitting here waiting for your call.
- Hello, Alex speaking.
Ha te telefonálsz az interjú miatt:
- “My name’s Alex Case. I have a telephone interview with you/ Jean Sherbert arranged for two o’clock.”
- “This is Alex Case. You asked me to phone you for an interview at half past twelve.”
Angol interjú kifejezések, ha nem éred el első alkalommal a keresett személyt:
- “Is he/she available?”
- “Could you tell him that I called and that I’ll try again soon?… When might be a good
Ha téged hív az interjúztató cég:
- “Hello. Alex Case (speaking).”
Ha meg szeretnéd köszönni a lehetőséget:
- “Thanks for giving me this opportunity to interview for the job.”
Ha megszakadna a vonal és visszahívod az interjúztató céget:
- “I’m really sorry, we were cut off for some reason. So, as I was saying…”
Ha tudatni akarod a céggel, hogy lejegyzeteled az információt:
- “Just a moment, I’m just making a note of that.”
Ha utalnál az önéletrajzodra/motivációs leveledre:
- “As you can see on my CV…”
- “As I said in my cover letter…”
- “As I wrote on the application form…”
Angol interjú kifejezések, ha kérdésed lenne:
- “There’s just one more thing I wanted to ask about…”
- “Actually, I’ve just thought of one more thing.”
- “I wrote a few questions down that I wanted to ask. Just a moment while I look for the piece of paper.”
Angol interjú kifejezések – kérdések és válaszok
Az angol interjú kifejezések között érdemes megismerkedni a következő kérdésekkel. Bár sok esetben az interjú nagy része a szakmai dolgokról szól, ezek olyan általános kérdések, amik szinte minden esetben elhangzanak. A kérdésekre találsz mintaválaszokat is, így azokat saját képedre formálhatod.
1. Why are you interested in this position? – Miért érdekli az állás?
Válasz: “I’m interested in this job because I can see that, in this role, my skills could help solve this problem within your company. I also see an opportunity for me to learn and grow these skills, so we both would benefit personally, professionally, and financially. If I can come in here and solve problems and accomplish your goals, I know I can develop my career the way that I want to.”
2. Why do you want this job? – Miért szeretné ezt a munkát?
Válasz: I have worked as a dental hygienist in a children’s dental office for the past six years. Not only am I experienced working with kids, but I also greatly enjoy it. Being able to work for your office, which caters to children and young adults, would allow me to continue to put my skills to use with a population I love. This is the kind of work environment I would look forward to coming to every day.
3. What do you know about this company? – Mit tud a cégünkről?
Válasz: “I read on your website that you’re one of the top data security companies in the US, and that you serve more than 40 Fortune 500 companies including some of the biggest tech companies like Microsoft and IBM. I also read a recent news article that mentioned you’re looking to expand into providing these services for financial institutions as well.“
4. Why are you leaving your current job? – Miért szeretne munkahelyet váltani?
Válasz: “I’ve enjoyed working with a great group of people at my current employer, but this opportunity in this company fits very well with the direction I want to take my career. “
5. What are your responsibilities in your current job? – Milyen feladatai vannak a jelenlegi munkahelyén?
Válasz: “I work to provide my company with a strong online presence through brand awareness and audience conversion. I accomplish this by creating marketing material and advertising campaigns that have successfully reached our target audience and created a conversion rate of prospects to customers by 20% in two months. I also use my research skills to conduct regular competitive research to determine ways we can improve and stand out from other companies.”
6. What major challenges did you face and how did you overcome them? – Milyen komolyabb kihívásokkal nézett szembe munkája során, és hogyan oldotta meg őket?
Válasz: “I used to be an event coordinator for my previous employer. I had to set up a speaker to present at a big annual event. Although we already had everything in place, right before the big day our speaker notified me that he would no longer be able to attend. It was too short notice for me to go through the same process to find a new speaker, so I thought it might be easier to leverage our original speaker’s network. I asked him to refer a few contacts who might be willing, able and fit to speak at the event, and he did. I spent the entire day reaching out to the referrals on his list and was able to convince a local person to present for us. Because he hadn’t worked with us before, I prepared a number of speaking points for him, shared the program outline and suggested a quick practice run prior to the presentation. Everything went smoothly and the event was a success.”
7. Why are you the best candidate for this job? – Miért Ön a legjobb jelölt erre a munkára?
Válasz: “I am a self-motivated person who is willing to go above and beyond on any project, and to learn valuable skills on my own time. For example, I taught myself five computer programming languages in college, simply out of a passion to learn how to code. I know you are looking for a self-motivated computer technician with both skills and passion, and I am that person.”
8. Tell me about your education. – Meséljen a tanulmányairól.
Válasz: “I have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from the University of Florida and a Sound Engineering Certificate from the University of Pennsylvania. Based upon these courses of study, I know that these qualifications will undoubtedly help me be highly successful on the job.”
9. Tell me about your previous work experience. – Meséljen a korábbi munkatapasztalatairól.
Válasz: “My years of experience have prepared me well for this position. You mentioned that customer service is a big part of this job; I spent three years working in a high-volume call center, answering customer calls, and identifying solutions.”
10. What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses? – Mik a legnagyobb erősségei, gyengeségei?
Válasz: “I’m very collaborative and have always preferred to work in groups. In the project teams I’ve directed, members work with a variety of people and are motivated by diverse creative tasks. Since I began managing my current team, I’ve increased productivity by 15 percent and retention by 25 percent over three years.”
Válasz: “I can be too critical of myself. A pattern I’ve noticed throughout my career is that I often feel I could have done more, even if objectively, I’ve done well. Earlier in my career, this led to burnout and negative self-talk. One solution I’ve implemented over the last three years is to actively pause and celebrate my achievements. Not only has this helped my own self-esteem, but it has also helped me genuinely appreciate and recognize my team and other support systems.”
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? – Hol látja magát 5 év múlva?
Válasz: “My goal right now is to find a position at a company where I can grow and take on new challenges over time. Ultimately, I’d like to assume more management responsibilities and get involved in product strategy. But most importantly, I want to work for an organization where I can build a career.”
12. How do you handle stress / pressure? – Hogyan kezeli a stresszt / nyomást?
Válasz: “I try to react to situations rather than to stress. That way, I can handle the situation without becoming overly stressed. For example, when I deal with an unsatisfied customer, rather than focusing on feeling stressed, I focus on the task at hand. I believe my ability to communicate effectively with customers during these moments helps reduce my own stress. I think it also reduces any stress the customer may feel.”
13. Do you have any questions for us? – Lenne valamilyen kérdése hozzánk?
- Can you share more about the day-to-day responsibilities of this role? How would you describe the pace of a typical day?
- If I were hired for this role, what would you want me to achieve in my first two months?
- What mechanisms are in place for performance reviews and when would I receive my first formal evaluation?
- In your opinion, what is the single most important indicator of success in this role?
Ezek az angol interjú kifejezések biztosan segíteni fognak.